Inviting 3-Bedroom Open-Concept Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this inviting 3-bedroom craftsman house plan with a stone and clapboard exterior, columned front entry, and 2-car garage.
- Enjoy easy entertaining and abundant natural light in this versatile great room with a wood-beamed cathedral ceiling.
- The roomy kitchen features a large snack bar for casual meals.
- Adjacent to the kitchen, a spacious dining area with a step ceiling opens to a covered back porch.
- The secluded master suite offers privacy, an elegant step ceiling, generously sized walk-in closet, and a 4-piece bath with linen closet and oversized walk-in shower.
- Two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,903 sq. ft.
- Deck: 121 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,903 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss