Inviting 4-Bedroom House Plan with Private Study
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this inviting 4-bedroom home plan with a stone and clapboard exterior, shake roof, columned front entry, and 2-car garage.
- On the main floor, a large study offers privacy and convenience.
- Open to the great room and dining area, the well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar offers endless options for casual meals and entertaining.
- The second-floor master suite boasts an elegant step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, and 4-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- Enjoy thoughtful details like a mud room off the garage and walk-in pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 55 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 45' 2"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12