Inviting Craftsman with Options
About This Plan
- This inviting Craftsman home plan is packed with great features. The front and rear covered porches add plenty of usable outdoor living space.
- The expansive great room includes a beautiful trayed ceiling as well as built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen features an oversized island with a large eating bar and breakfast area. The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well-equipped bath with dual lavatories, oversized corner jet tub, and large his and her walk-in closets.
- There is a workshop area off the garage for projects and storage.
- The media/hobby space is perfect for a home office.
- There is also a full basement option that could be used for additional storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? See house plans 51057MM (1,901 sq. ft.) and 51064MM (1,924 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 163 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 541 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 952 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- USDA Approved