Craftsman Home Plan with Class
About This Plan
- This home features beautiful craftsman styling. The expansive master suite includes trayed ceilings, large his and her walk-in closets, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet and dual vanities.
- The trayed ceiling in the great room makes the home feel larger than it actually is. The open floorplan of this home includes a split-bedroom layout, and features the much-requested gas logs or conventional fireplace.
- Enjoy the rear covered porch, perfect for those family barbeques.
- The large kitchen features a raised bar for meals and conversations with family.
- Related Plans: Get a slab or crawlspace foundation with house plan 51057MM.
- Get more space with house plan 51102MM (2,140 s.f.).
- Get an alternate layout with house plans: 51088MM (expanded master bath), 51043MM (2,067 s.f.) and 51041MM (1,800 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,924 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,924 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick