Inviting Farmhouse Plan with Optional Bonus Level above Garage
About This Plan
- Massive curb appeal is offered by this 4-bedroom, farmhouse, designed to provide the homeowner flexibility with the optional bonus level above the garage. Three dormers atop the charming front porch complete the design.
- The formal dining room is located to the left of the foyer, while heading straight will take you to the center of everyday living. The vaulted ceiling in the family room makes the room feel larger, and the attached kitchen includes a large prep island.
- Escape to the spacious screened porch for bug-free, outdoor enjoyment, complete with a fireplace, grilling station, and pool bath.
- The master bedroom is privately situated on the left side of the home, and features a 5-fixture bath with dual closets.
- Three additional family bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home; two share a full bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Two spacious utility rooms sit side by side near the 3-car garage, and one includes a pet shower for your furry friends. The 648 sq. ft. bonus room above the garage features a bedroom, flex space, and full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,767 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,767 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 819 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 4"
- Depth: 60' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1036 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick