Inviting Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered porch that wraps around from the front to the side creates a wonderful outdoor gathering place.
- Formal and informal dining, a private study, great room with corner gas fireplace and large kitchen with walk-in pantry and island with seating create a functional first floor plan.
- The mudroom, home office and laundry room help maintain order.
- The second floor master suite showcases two walk-in closets , two vanities and a whirlpool tub and shower.
- Secondary bedrooms enjoy large closets and provide loads of space for your growing family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,689 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 169 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 439 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,689 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss