About This Plan
- Classically beautiful lines grace this elegant Mediterranean home plan.
- The well-proportioned facade is enhanced by the shape of arches.
- Enter the home through the gated motorcourt where the front door opens to a long gallery hall.
- From here you can see the formal living and dining rooms.
- Three sets of double doors open to take you out onto the covered terrace in back.
- View the huge family room through the half wall in the kitchen that serves as a peninsula eating bar with seating for four.
- The big kitchen island has a second sink and a wonderful walk-in pantry gives you lots of storage.
- An outdoor fireplace warms the veranda with its kitchenette and handy pool bath.
- The owner's retreat is a sumptuous place to relax with a sitting area and private outdoor porch.
- A luxurious master bathroom has a hidden door that opens to the study with its coffered ceiling.
- The second floor has two separate bedroom areas, each with its own staircase.
- Each bedroom has access to an outdoor balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,211 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,246 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 4" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss