Just Under 3,800 Square Foot Southern Transitional Home Plan
About This Plan
- With just under 3,800 square feet of living space, this Southern Transitional home plan gives you 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths spread over 2 floors.
- A spacious living room on the main level connects to the kitchen and dining room with glass sliders that open to a 20'8" by 10'8" lanai.
- The island kitchen features a walk-in pantry and double-ovens, and a built-in buffet in the dining room makes family dinner that much easier.
- A home office is located near the foyer and a guest bedroom suite across from the laundry room completes the first floor.
- Three bedrooms and a secondary living space occupy the second level, including the master bedroom with a tray ceiling, 5-fixture bathroom, and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,799 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,838 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 94 sq. ft.
- Carport: 574 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 53' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached, Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front