Key West Charmer with Art Studio
About This Plan
- All the beauty of Key West comes to life in this huge Florida house plan that features a detached art studio as an extra bonus.
- One enormous vaulted ceiling unites the kitchen, dining room and great room for a huge flowing living space.
- Sliding glass doors all along the right side lead out to a spacious outdoor dining and living area with a summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace.
- It's easy for homeowners to step outside right from their first floor master suite.
- Even the master bathroom gets tray ceilings plus a huge compartmented walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- There are two staircases to choose from to get you up to the second floor where a big rec room and outdoor covered balcony are readily accessible.
- Bedroom 4 sits at the back of the house and enjoys privacy from the other two bedrooms.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Entry: 236 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 323 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 715 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 859 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss