Keystone Accents A Nice Touch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Keystone-accented stone lintels give this traditional ranch-style home plan a touch of class. The liberal application of stone veneer also plays a role in the visual drama of its front faзade, as do the wrought iron railing and stone caps on the column supports.
- Double doors in the entry open into what could be a den or home office.
- Just past the coat closet, you emerge into the naturally bright vaulted great room. Media cabinets and/or bookcases flank the fireplace centered on one wall. Across the way, this room flows into the dining room, which is open to the kitchen. Sliding glass doors in the dining room open wide to offer easy access to a covered deck that could be screened.
- Counters and cabinets wrap around three sides of the large kitchen, encircling a wide work island rimmed on one end by a rounded conversation bar. Work surfaces and storage areas are both generously supplied the latter boosted by a roomy walk-in pantry.
- The owners' suite boasts an even deeper walk-in closet. In the luxurious bathroom, a deep soaking tub nestles into a windowed alcove between the walk-in shower and a totally private toilet. Bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a two-section bathroom.
- Nearby, the pass-through utility room links the house to a 2-car garage with extra storage space. A bonus room sits above.
- The main roof pitch is 10:12.