King of the Castle
About This Plan
- You'll feel like the king of the castle when you step inside this luxury home plan from the dramatic four-car grand courtyard. But first, take shelter in the turreted covered entry while you fumble for the keys. Perhaps someone on the balcony above can throw them to you.
- Inside, you'll find two closets of the raised foyer and built-ins to show off your belongings with a central gallery and half-bath ahead.
- The cook takes center stage in this luxurious kitchen with an eating nook off to one side, the family room with fireplace and media niche visible over the bartop and easy pantry access and stairs to second-story storage. From the family room you are steps away from the lanai and covered pergola.
- A dramatic two-story library is a great space for entertaining. View guests upstairs through a viewing catwalk.
- Past the library you'll find your secluded and over-the-top master bedroom with a separate workout room, to-die-for walk-in closets and a great master bath. Step through the sliding doors to get to your private lanai and master retreat.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites and an artist's suite round out this one-of-a-kind design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,955 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"