L-Shaped Porch and Flexible Floorplan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A wraparound porch on the front gives you great space to enjoy the views - in two directions - from with this 2-story home plan.
- A closet off the foyer is recessed and helps you control clutter. The foyer leads you to the dining room with coffered ceiling and the great room. There, a fireplace anchors the left wall and is flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen features a central island with sight lines to the adjacent nook and great room. The nook has a built-in seat conserving space and creating a cozy spot to eat informal meals.
- A flex room on the main floor can be used as a den or bedroom with a bath steps away.
- The master suite is located on the second floor and includes a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath are also found upstairs.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 853 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss