Lake House with Drive-under Garage in Back and an Open Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- This 2-bed design makes a great lake house or a home with mountain views. Or both. Under 1,600 square feet, it features a drive-under garage with an 8' by 10' roll-up door on the back side and an open concept living space centered on the main level.
- Enter from the 10'-deep front porch into the vaulted space that is open front to back.
- The spacious great room features a fireplace framed by sliding doors that lead to a covered deck. The adjoining kitchen boasts an island and pantry closet/mudroom with a door to the outside steps away.
- Bedrooms lie to either side of the great room. The master bedroom has a pair of doors that open to the screened porch that is connected to both an open deck on the side and a covered deck in back.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68759VR (side-load drive-under garage) and 68521VR (finished basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 526 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick