Lake Side Cabin Cottage
About This Plan
- The 8' entry porch is perfect for relaxing in the evenings with friends.
- Enter this cottage plan into the dining area and kitchen with island seating for four.
- Enjoy the great room with vaulted ceiling open to the upstairs and a rock hearth fireplace.
- To conserve space, two bathrooms have showers only.
- The master bedroom has access to the rear screened porch. Access to the porch may also be gained from the great room.
- Upstairs is a loft with a window seat and a fourth bedroom with vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: Add a 3-car side-entry garage and a bunk room over the great room with house plan 70677MK. Elevate the structure with house plan 59952ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 530 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick