Large European Country Design with Angled Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home, with its European country touches, denotes the feel of a casual estate where all your needs are met.
- The home offers two master suites'one on the main level and one on the upper level.
- One of the suites could be designated for a live-in relative, or the owners could plan to use the upper-level suite'which has more lavish features, such as a bay sitting room, walk-in shower, and dressing closet with a built-in two-sided dresser'until their later years, when single-level living has more appeal.
- One of the suites could even be saved as a self-contained guest suite for frequent out-of-town visitors.
- Between the large, sun-filled breakfast nook, the formal dining room, and the circle-shape snack bar, the floor plan features plenty of dining space, so huge family dinners are easily accommodated.
- Dining space in the breakfast nook even extends outside to a patio, which features a built-in outdoor kitchen and barbecue area.
- A den, located across the foyer from the formal living and dining room, can be fashioned as a secluded retreat, or tailored to the needs of a work-at-home professional.
- Front and side entrances lead into a large mudroom with storage cubbies, closets, and a clean-up sink so the main parts of the home can stay tidy.
- A bonus space and hobby room above the garage also can be developed into specialty spaces, such as a home theater, a game room, a teenager hang-out, and a child's playroom.