Large, Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Clean lines define this two-story Northwest design where a large porch graced by tall columns provides plenty of room for quiet evenings outside.
- A large, open floor plan lies directly ahead as you enter this home where entertaining will be a breeze.
- The spacious kitchen features an island with plenty of room for extra seating, and access to the dining area where patio doors lead you out to the back yard.
- A den is found to the left of the entry while the bedrooms are all located upstairs.
- The master suite features a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and private bath while two additional bedrooms have direct access to the full bath off the hallway.
- A three stall garage with extra storage and optional rear door completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,105 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available