Lavish Tudor-style House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The exterior of this lavish, Tudor house plan offers immense character and curb appeal, which continues throughout the smart and intuitive interior.
- Coffered ceilings in the great room add visual interest, while large sliding doors lead to a terrace, as well as fill the interior with natural light. The adjoining kitchen boasts a sizable island for maximum workspace, and the screened porch offers a bug-free, outdoor dining option.
- The master suite is easily accessible on the main level, but secluded from the secondary bedrooms for privacy. All of the standard amenities are provided in the 5-fixture en suite, and the spacious wardrobe offers access to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms reside on the second level, each with their own full bath. The kids will enjoy their own common space upstairs with a library and playroom available.
- Increase living space with the optional lower level, which features a sprawling living / game room with a walk-behind bar, guest suite, and a theater.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,579 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 73' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1040 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"