Layout Creates Large Open Living Area
About This Plan
- This accommodating home plan with ranch style porch has a great layout that creates a large open living area.
- A coat closet by the entry helps minimize clutter.
- The master bedroom includes a dressing area, private bath and built-in bookcase.
- The kitchen features a pantry, breakfast bar and has an open view to the dining room where windows on two walls let in lots of natural light.
- A large storage area in the back is a nice plus.
- Foundations: basement, crawl space and slab all included.
- Energy-Efficient Option: This house plan is also available with energy efficient R-Control SIP (Structural Insulated Panel) Systems.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available