Lift-friendly Barn-like Drive-through Garage with Loft Above
2 - 4
About This Plan
- With it's barn-like appearance, this detached garage plan can accompany all kinds of properties.
- Two 12' by 10' garage doors are located in the front. Opposite the left bay, a 12' by 10' door is found on the back wall giving you drive-through capabilities.
- Inside, the ceilings are 12' high, making the design lift-friendly.
- Stairs line the right wall and take you to an open loft area.
- Outside, a shed roof provides shelter for the "tractor" port.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms:
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2, 3, or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick