Light and Airy 5-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Bunk Room
About This Plan
- Classic, modern farmhouse defines this 5-bedroom home plan which boasts an inviting front porch, board and batten siding, and a standing seam metal roof.
- An open layout in the heart of the home offers a feeling of spaciousness, and transom windows contribute to the natural light provided throughout. Enjoy outdoor living on the screened porch, accessible through the living room.
- Your main-level, master bedroom is privately situated on one side of the home with an optional attached study and dual closets. A den also resides on this level next to a powder bath.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a fourth bedroom resides across the hall next to a full bathroom.
- A bunk room or fifth bedroom maximizes versatility.
- Related Plan: Get an elevated version with drive-under garage with house plan 765011TWN.
Optional Den/ Laundry
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,102 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 193 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss