Light and Airy Farmhouse Cottage
About This Plan
- This cottage plan boasts a perfectly situated first floor master bedroom that interacts in harmony with the kitchen and 3 seasons veranda.
- Some of the attractive interior cottage features on the main floor of this home plan include the spacious entryway with extensive trim moldings and a wide stairwell embracing a cozy powder room, a family room with fireplace and entertainment built-in, a mud room and screened porch.
- Glass transoms and 10' ceilings make for bright interior spaces. Combined with an open floor plan, this plan lives larger than it's 3,014 square feet (this figure includes the upstairs bonus space).
- The upper floor gives you two bedrooms plus a great step-down bonus room and loft. Storage space can be found in each of the rooms.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 30066RT.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,015 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"