Light-filled Contemporary Home Plan with Rooftop Deck
About This Plan
- A unique layout makes this contemporary house plan a real stand out with its combination shed and flat roof lines.
- The foyer leads you straight back where the great room, kitchen and dining room extend towards the back. Collapsible walls on the left and right help you enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
- The master suite is isolated in its own wing on the right and has an office/sitting room connected to it.
- Across the home, three bedrooms share two baths. A media room gives you a space to enjoy movies.
- Head back to the great room where a collapsible wall helps bring the outside in.
- There are two covered outdoor areas. The spiral stairs take you to a roof deck where you can enjoy your views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 10"
- Depth: 136' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1285 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick