Light-Filled Mountain Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- The contemporary design of this beautiful home makes a powerful statement that will delight you for years to come.
- The entry foyer opens right into the massive vaulted great room, where sliding glass doors bring in light and lead to the back terrace.
- With views of the dining room and kitchen off to one side, the open layout keeps the whole family connected.
- Three bedrooms on the main floor include the beautiful master suite set off by itself.
- The second floor holds a den or studio plus an extra bedroom and bath.
- The roof pitches on this home are 2:12, 3:12 and flat.
- Related Plan: Get a gabled on the left with house plan 54224HU.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,217 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,686 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 927 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss