Living in the Lap of Luxury
About This Plan
- Live in the lap of luxury with special features like built-ins, a two-sided fireplace, huge wet bar and wine butlery in this stunning Mediterranean house plan.
- There are two powder rooms on the first floor - one for family and one for company.
- Coffered, tray and two-story ceilings add interest and delight the eye.
- A two-sided fireplace is shared by the family room and two-story living room with its wall of windows that overlooks the covered terrace in back.
- The amazing Kitchen has a sink set in a rounded bay and an extra-large breakfast nook with 11' tray ceiling.
- Taking up the whole right wing of the home, the master suite has a massive walk-in closet with separate cedar closet for winter storage. A romantic fireplace and sitting area set in a bay enhance this area.
- Barrel vaulted ceilings in the master bath create a grand impression along with the round tub set in a bay flanked by two columns.
- Climb to the second floor on the elaborate curved staircase. A loggia overlooks both the foyer and the living room below and leads to two family bedrooms and a huge guest suite that would rival the master bedroom in any other house.
- Bonus space is divided into two levels with a small balcony at the front of the home.
- Bedroom 3 also has its own balcony that overlooks the rear of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,241 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,662 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 574 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 921 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"