About This Plan
- With a grand two-story high front porch, five luxurious bedrooms and both a game room and a media room, this Hill Country house plan lives large.
- Exquisite details both inside and out include a large wine cellar, residential elevator, gorgeous curved staircase and special ceiling treatments in almost every room.
- The opulent master suite is a sight to behold with its bayed sitting area, romantic fireplace and his and her bathrooms.
- The home boasts a large library and a study that flow into each other, united with lovely coffered ceilings.
- In the informal area of the home, the open floor plan gives you wonderful sightlines from the kitchen into the nook and family room, with a big wet bar to serve all three rooms.
- Bedroom 2 is located on the main floor and the other three spacious bedroom suites are all upstairs.
- A walk-in closet in the media room gives you excellent storage and the game room has a handy bathroom attached.
- Attic space on the third level is great for storage or use as a kids' hangout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,848 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 150' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1811 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"