1 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy the good life in this luxurious home plan made for a sloping lot and one with great views.
- Get 4 bedrooms if you decide to use the den as a bedroom.
- The foyer steps up into the main living area where a dramatic stair has two ways to go down that converge at a landing and an arched ledge overlook gives visitors a view to the landing below.
- The great room has a fireplace and bar seating to the kitchen side plus great views to the back.
- The master is on the main and has its very own deck.
- A second outdoor spot is accessed from the nook and is screened with a fireplace.
- The lower level has a large game room, home theater and two beds plus outdoor access if your lot slopes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,900 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,421 sq. ft.
- Deck: 773 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 170' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1769 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss