Living Large with Unique Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This luxurious house plan lives large, giving you over almost 6,000 square feet of heated living space (plus an unfinished basement) and has a unique garage. Slightly angled off the front, it gives you 3 bays accessible courtyard-style with one of them also available from the side
- Double doors take you into the sunken vestibule. The foyer and dining room are directly ahead of you and closets are on either side.
- The right side of the home has a living room with fireplace and outside access and a massive master suite. The suite has his and her closets and a luxury bath arrangement.
- The left side of the home has a large kitchen with access to the dining room and breakfast area. The great room has French doors that take you to outside and a bedroom suite is tucked away in the corner with a walk-in closet and private bath.
- Two stairs take you to the second floor. There, you'll find three bedroom suites each with their own bathrooms and convenient upstairs laundry. There are overlooks from the gallery to the foyer and dining rooms. A loft area is a great space for reading or for playing games.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,909 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,953 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,956 sq. ft.
- Deck: 244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 580 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 7
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 6"
- Depth: 96' 5"
- Max ridge height: 36' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1111 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick