Loaded with Craftsman Charm
About This Plan
- The perfect blend of siding, stone, beams and columns gives this two-story home plenty of Craftsman charm.
- As you enter, you’ll enjoy the large front porch and the den to your left when you walk into the home.
- The kitchen, dining room and great room blend together nicely to create a spacious living area for the whole family.
- A corner fireplace faces the entry so it’s one of the first things you see when you enter the living area.
- The master suite is located upstairs and features a step ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets and a Jacuzzi tub.
- Bedroom two enjoys a private bath and walk-in closet, while bedrooms three and four have walk-in closets and share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- A three-stall, side-load garage with extra storage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 968 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss