Loaded with Options and Special Features
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Shakes, stone and arched windows add up to tremendous curb appeal to this stunning home plan.
- A large, dramatic library with tray ceilings is the ideal spot for the man of the house.
- The spacious two-story Grand Room features a see-through fireplace and wall of windows.
- Two-story ceilings in the foyer and grand room combine with tray ceilings in the master suite and dining room to enhance the elegance.
- The first floor master suite also has a bayed sitting area with access to the rear deck.
- Options abound on the second floor - gain a fourth bedroom or add a cedar closet or loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,417 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 766 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 838 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"