Lodge-Like Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Upstairs Apartment
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This gorgeous, mountain house plan has a lodge-like feel with vaulted ceilings, five fireplaces, ample outdoor living space, and decorative, gabled roofs. The open-concept floor plan provides a feeling of grandeur throughout the family room, kitchen, and circular, casual dining space.
- A formal, front entry lies under an inviting front porch, along with a friend's entry for more casual guests.
- The family room, with a vaulted ceiling and access to the back porch, opens to the kitchen which boasts a large island, walk-in pantry, and ample storage space.
- On one side of the home, discover your first-floor, master bedroom, which includes a fireplace, 5-fixture bathroom, and large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms, privately situated on the opposite side of the home, both feature full bathrooms with walk-in closets.
- Just off the foyer, an additional room maximizes versatility by serving as a den or fourth bedroom. Guests will love to cozy up to the fireplace in the 2-story, lodge room.
- An optional apartment, gives your family or guests the ultimate getaway and includes a kitchen, bedroom with a full bathroom, and a loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,888 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,046 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 115' 3"
- Depth: 92' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 812 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus 9' 0"