Lodge Style Two Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- Families looking for a smaller home or vacation retreat might just find their heart’s desire in this ranch-style home.
- Vaulted ceilings through the center give the appearance of an A-frame chalet.
- Eye-catching wood trim in the porte cochere and vaulted patio at the rear highlight the handsome stone veneer chimney and amplify that chalet feeling.
- An expansive vaulted great room fills the heart of the home. Wide sliding glass doors flank the wood-burning fireplace centered on the rear wall.
- The doors invite breezes in to boost air circulation, and offer easy access to the vaulted patio, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- The L-shaped kitchen is also vaulted. It nestles neatly into the corner left of the entry. Light spills into the kitchen through the door’s sidelights, along with wide windows in front of the kitchen sink.
- A raised eating bar rims one side of the uniquely shaped work island.
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms fill the left wing.
- A utility room is on the right. It has a bench for shoe removal and storage, and offers access to the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick