Log Home with Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Enter this well-designed log house plan across the 12' wide and open deck on the side of the home.
- A wall of windows floods the huge two-story great room with light.
- A corner wood stove warms the whole area.
- Nearby, the kitchen has an island with an eating nook with sliding glass doors back out to the deck.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Each of the bedrooms on the upper floor are huge and also have private bathrooms.
- Loft space looks down into the great room below.
- On the ground level, a three car garage has lots of extra space for all your gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,936 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,995 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 47' 11"
- Max ridge height: 43' 1"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick