Long and Low 3-Bed Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This long, low ranch home plan has outdoor living on the front and rear porches.
- Vaulted ceilings in the great room, kitchen and master bedroom add to the open feel.
- A fireplace warms the great room, which opens to the country kitchen.
- The master suite has doors to the rear porch and a walk-in closet, plus a full bath with a garden tub and dual vanity.
- The 2-car garage contains space for a freezer and extra built-in storage cabinets.
- Get a study or den by converting Bed 3 to that use.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 591 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss