Long-and-narrow 3-Bed Modern Home Plan with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- The crisp exterior of this 3-bed modern home plan grabs your attention with its unique staggered roof line. The combination of grey and black exterior paired with glass creates a stunning contrast. A large window compliments the entrance with smaller windows down the side of the house to compliment the sloped ceiling.
- Step inside and you're greeted with an open living room paired with an open kitchen concept. The natural lighting from the four windows pairs beautifully with the sloped ceiling and open floor concept. With a cozy feel, this modern living space is a great option for family and friends.
- There is hallway access to the garage as well as to the laundry room, pantry, hall bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
- A hall bath separates the front two bedrooms, each of which has its own walk-in closet and exterior windows. The bathroom features a single sink vanity, toilet, and shower tub space.
- The spacious master suite faces the back and has sloped ceilings giving the space a contemporary feel. The bathroom holds a single sink vanity, toilet, and shower tub space. A walk-in closet offers great storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 4"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 12' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick