Louisiana Inspired French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Here is a stunning Country French home plan with classic Louisiana-influenced details. Wrought iron on the top balcony with dual gas lanterns make the curb appeal of this house stand out.
- A side-entry courtyard garage with extra storage space suits this home plan to a corner lot.
- From the foyer you can see all the way back to the rear covered porch through the spacious family room with fireplace.
- The gourmet kitchen is nicely positioned between the formal dining room and the keeping room with tray ceiling.
- A big island adds extra counter space.
- In the large master suite, another tray ceiling adds elegance and homeowners will appreciate the enormous walk-in closet.
- Each of the remaining bedrooms also has a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,542 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,542 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 253 sq. ft.
- Storage: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"