Lovely 2-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Oodles of curb appeal, wrapped up in this 2-bedroom, traditional home plan, offer an attractive and comforting front elevation with shake siding and stone accents.
- An open floor plan greets you upon entering, creating an ideal space for family and friends to gather. A roomy island with a snack bar anchors the living space, and large windows allow natural light to permeate the interior.
- Retreat to the rear-facing, master bedroom for peace and quiet and enjoy the compartmentalized, master bath with a walk-in closet.
- The second bedroom neighbors a full bath, and a linen closet in the hallway boosts storage space.
- The 2-car garage protrudes from the front of the home and a coat closet, shared by the formal entry, is just inside from the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front