Lovely 4-Bed House Plan with Office and Screened Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Shake siding, stone accents, and tapered columns on the inviting front porch are a few contributing factors to this 4-bedroom house plan's charming curb appeal.
- The family room includes a raised, coffered ceiling, and connects to the dining room with a fireplace. Sliding doors lead to a back, screened porch.
- Your gourmet kitchen boasts a round bay window across from an oversized island, along with a walk-in pantry for ample storage space. The laundry room sits next to the pantry.
- The master bedroom boasts dual walk-in closets, access to the back porch, and a 5-fixture bathroom. Two additional bedrooms can be found, alongside a fourth room serving as a bedroom or office.
- The side-entry, 3-car garage offers an additional storage closet.
- Related Plan: Get this home plan in reverse with house plan 20152GA or get a bonus room above with house plan 20153GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side