Lovely Brick Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A shaded front porch ushers you into the wide foyer of this lovely brick Ranch house plan.
- Not too big and not too small, the home comes with three bedrooms including a large master suite in the rear of the home.
- A big fireplace anchors the spacious living room that has a door to the deck in back.
- Views swing around to the dining room that has a lovely tray ceiling.
- Step out onto the side screened porch, perfect for dining outdoors.
- The three car garage has a workbench area for the handyman in the family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,713 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,713 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 147 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 66' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 972 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss