Lovely Craftsman Ranch House Plan with Split Beds
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This lovely, Northwest house plan boasts craftsman detailing throughout the design. Large windows provide rearward views, and an optional lower level allows for additional living space if needed.
- The great room opens to the eat-in kitchen, which overlooks the covered patio, and ample counter space helps the chef get creative in the kitchen.
- To the right, discover two bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bath, and a third bedroom could serve as a study if preferred.
- The master bedroom sits behind the side-entry, 3-stall garage, and features a step ceiling for added elegance and a double-sided fireplace, which serves both the bedroom and ensuite. The spacious bathroom includes a freestanding tub, two sinks, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- The lower level design includes a sprawling recreation room with a wet bar and two additional bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 95069RW.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,509 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,645 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 864 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 77' 9"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12