Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A metal roof above the porch and stone accents contribute to the modern appeal of this mountain house plan. Large windows provide rearward views, and an optional lower level allows for additional living space if needed.
- The great room opens to the eat-in kitchen, which overlooks the covered patio, and ample counter space helps the chef get creative in the kitchen.
- To the right, discover two bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bath, and a third bedroom could serve as a study if preferred.
- The master bedroom sits behind the 3-stall garage, and features a step ceiling for added elegance and a double-sided fireplace, which serves both the bedroom and ensuite.
- The spacious, master bathroom includes a freestanding tub, two shower heads, and dual walk-in closets with access to the laundry room.
- The lower level design includes a sprawling recreation room with a wet bar and two additional bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 95067RW.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 398 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,821 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 829 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 72' 9"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 833 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12