Lovely Craftsman with Future In-Law Apartment
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Lovely to look at, this Craftsman style house plan has lots of future bonus space and a whole optional in-law apartment that adds 694 square feet of space.
- While the main house has decks and porches for your family to enjoy, the in-law apartment also has front and back porches.
- Interior columns showcase the views of the vaulted great room so you can see it right from the foyer.
- The open layout continues into the kitchen and dining area too.
- Four bar stools can fit around the kitchen island and there's a big window by the kitchen sink too.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 come with built-ins and a connected bathroom.
- The master bathroom features a stand alone soaking tub and a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- This home is easy to expand with future space on the second floor and basement level too.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version without the in-law apartment with house plan 12279JL (2,531 sq. ft.).
- The optional 4 season room is 289 Sq Ft
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 454 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 600 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 117' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 953 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"