Mountain Ranch with Expansion and Options
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone, siding and cedar shakes blend beautifully together to create a great look for this rustic ranch style home plan. The full front porch is ideal for peaceful evenings. Inside, the heart of the home you'll find an open layout featuring the combined spaces of the 2-story great room, casual dining room and .kitchen. The kitchen has an oversized 8'x4' foot island. The great room has a 2-story stone fireplace.
- Situated for privacy, the master suite features direct access to the patio with 2-sided fireplace. The spacious master bath has a spa tub and a glass shower plus a huge walk-in closet with room for both of you at once.
- Two additional bedrooms with private baths make this home perfect for a family and guests. All the rooms have access and views past the outdoor veranda and BBQ porch.
- A jumbo laundry room with sink and folding area is a nice touch and a walk-in pantry are nice touches, as are the hidden stairs behind the fireplace. This offers a second story future space for a potential loft, living area and of course storage. Specially designed roll out storage shelves make for abundant storage under the steps.
- The walkout basement foundation is included with the plans and gives you over 2,000 square feet for expansion.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 12276JL (2,666 sq. ft.) and a slightly altered exterior and floor plan with house plan 12261JL (2,499 sq. ft.).
- Gain an optional main floor in-law suite with house plan 12277JL and house plan 12309JL.
- Straighten the garage with house plan 12281JL (2,251 sq. ft.).