Lovely French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A series of eight columns hold up the front porch of this lovely French Country home plan.
- Decorative shutters and three dormers add style and class.
- Thoughtful details include brick arches inside and a tray ceiling in the master bedroom.
- From the huge great room with fireplace you can see the rear covered porch with its outdoor kitchen.
- The spacious kitchen has a large center island with seating for five.
- Nearby, a walk-in pantry is in the hall leading to the formal dining room.
- Three of the bedrooms are grouped on one side of the home and the fourth bedroom is off by itself, creating a quiet guest suite.
- Bonus space upstairs can be finished to suit your needs.
- The roof has a 9:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,881 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 932 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 94' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12