Lovely French Country House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the exterior of this lovely, French country house plan, with metal roof accents above the boxed bay window.
- A formal living room, plus a keeping room, offer ample space to relax and enjoy the company of family and friends in this open floor plan, while a partially-screened porch provides a bug-free, outdoor option.
- The homeowner will delight in the secluded master bedroom, which boasts a lavish and spacious en suite with closets separated by a freestanding tub.
- A second bedroom is nestled into the front corner of the home and could serve as a guest room. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are located behind the garage and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Three garage bays offer entry from the side, and open into a mudroom with built-in lockers. A bonus room sits atop the garage, which includes a full bath and awaits the homeowner's finishing touch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,194 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 358 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 81' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 874 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick