Lovely Louisiana Home Plan
About This Plan
- Southern style exudes from this French Country home plan.
- Beautiful proportions and a steep hip roof give this home maximum curb appeal.
- The foyer is open to the dining room with only one column separating the two.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the big family room that overlooks the substantial rear covered porch.
- A tray ceiling distinguishes the master suite with its extra large spa bathroom.
- Two family bedrooms face the front of the home while the 4th bedroom is off by itself.
- Store your boat in the boat garage or use it an an extra bay for your third car.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,976 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 541 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 4"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1099 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12