Lovely Modern Farmhouse Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With front and rear porches, this modern farmhouse plan defines country living. The design boasts a sizable bonus room above the 2-car garage, with the option for a third garage bay for added flexibility.
- French doors part to grant access into the foyer, where a formal dining room sits to the right, and the combined great room and kitchen straight ahead.
- The vaulted ceiling with exposed beams guides your eyes to the fireplace on the left wall, and the massive island in the kitchen provides additional seating. A large pantry provides space for larger kitchen appliances and buying in bulk.
- The master bedroom is nestled behind the garage for the utmost privacy, and includes an elegant tray ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side of the home, and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,269 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 629 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 63' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick