Lovely New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level Apartment
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This flexible, New American house plan provides 4 bedrooms on the second level, with the option of adding 2 bedrooms in a lower level apartment.
- The front porch spans the length of the home, and the 3-car garage attaches to the back of the square footprint. A bonus room rests above the garage for the utmost versatility.
- The eat-in kitchen features seating for four at the cooktop island and a bay window in the attached dining room allows natural light to fill the space.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs, along with the laundry room for ease of use. French doors in the master bathroom lead to a forward-facing balcony, allowing fresh air to fill the space.
- Three additional bedrooms share the compartmentalized, hall bath.
- The lower level is accessible from the garage, and includes a large living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,506 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 767 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,846 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1025 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss