Lovely One-level House Plan with Private Entrance to Lower Level
About This Plan
- This lovely, one-level house plan, adorned in shakes and stone, features a sizable lower level, complete with a private entrance, sprawling family room, and 3 bedrooms; an increase of living space by 2,030 sq. ft.
- Once past the formal entry threshold, a living room greets you, with a nearby coat closet offering to collect outdoor gear. The light-filled, shared living space combines the family room and eat-in kitchen, with a corner fireplace serving as the focal point.
- An angled, kitchen island houses the double-bowl sink, while offering seats for casual meals, and a roomy, walk-in pantry is located nearby for quick and easy access.
- French doors off the hallway unveil the serene master suite, with large windows overlooking the backyard. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a compartmentalized, hall bath.
- The 3-car garage includes additional storage space, or a hobby shop, and opens into the mud / laundry room with a built-in bench and hooks.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,972 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,030 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss