About This Plan
- Two lovely porches grace this home; a larger one that covers the entry to the front of the house and a small cozy one in the back. The entry foyer opens to a gathering room with optional fireplace and a dining/kitchen area.
- The master suite with bath and walk-in closet is privately located to the back of the house. An additional guest room and powder room are situated near the entry foyer.
- A convenient mud room/laundry room just off the kitchen provides easy access from the garage.
- An optional second level bonus suite with bath completes this compact house plan.
- See these related house plans: 9349EL, 9355EL and 9356EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,539 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12