Lovely Ranch House Plan with Stone Accents
About This Plan
- Beautiful stonework and multiple gables capture the beauty of this one level Traditional house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight lines open between the foyer, great room and the formal dining room.
- Work from home in the vaulted study where you have windows on two walls to brighten your work space.
- The mud room has bench seating and a big walk-in coat closet - always appreciated.
- A split bedroom layout serves up a private master suite that comes with double doors out to the screened porch.
- The two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a connected bathroom and there's a handy powder room near the mud room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,501 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,501 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss